Achieve the Smile of Your Dreams with Cosmetic Dentistry
Did you know you do not need to keep admiring celebrities’ smiles from a distance? You can also transform your smile to meet your desired goals through cosmetic dentistry. The even better news is that cosmetic dentistry has various treatment protocols to help attain all your dental dreams and goals.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
It is a specialty in dentistry dedicated to dental treatments and protocols for improving the aesthetics of a smile. Cosmetic dentistry near you revolves around treatments that can change teeth’ alignment, shape, size, and color. If you know what you want for your smile, relay it to a cosmetic dentist so you can actualize your desires.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Advance Your Smile?
Cosmetic dental services at Wynnewood Dental Arts exist to help patients improve their smile aesthetics to match their needs and preferences. Therefore, when you visit a cosmetic dental clinic, the dentist will conduct a comprehensive dental exam. It allows the dentist to identify all underlying imperfections and create a treatment plan for advancing your smile. In cosmetic dentistry, dental experts can correct a myriad of dental flaws, including the following:
3.Worn down teeth
4.Uneven spaces between teeth
5.Oddly shaped teeth
Cosmetic Dental Procedures for Advancing Your Smile
When you visit a cosmetic dental clinic for smile transformation, you can choose between different oral appliances and approaches to achieve the smile of your dreams. The common cosmetic dental procedures in dentistry are:
- Dental veneers – are tooth-shaped and tooth-colored porcelain shells that improve teeth’ appearance from the front. Dental veneers feature a tooth-like porcelain shell that covers the front sides of teeth only. This way, a dental veneer can mask any underlying flaws in your teeth.
- Composite bonding – is one of the most common treatment protocols in cosmetic dentistry. It entails using a tooth-colored composite resin to change teeth’ appearances. Cosmetic dentists mold and shape the resin on teeth to alter their shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Teeth whitening – entails procedures for removing stains on teeth. Typically, teeth whitening entails enamel bleaching to dissipate stains and whiten teeth. However, when the stains on your teeth do not respond well to enamel bleaching, you can try other ways of whitening your teeth. They include composite bonding or dental veneers.
- Dental crowns – are comprehensive dental appliances that mimic natural teeth. They are tooth-colored and tooth-shaped to create a cap that can crown the entire exterior of a natural tooth. Ideally, cosmetic dentists employ dental crowns as alternatives to veneers. Instead of just restoring the front surface with veneers, you can get a dental crown that covers the entire tooth.
- Tooth replacement – dentists can employ various measures to replace your lost teeth. Tooth replacement can either be with dental bridges, dentures, or implants. The choice of oral appliances depends on your preferences, especially regarding long-term solutions.
- Clear aligners – are orthodontic appliances that can straighten teeth to improve their alignment. In orthodontics, clear aligners are the aesthetically-pleasing alternatives to metal braces.
Will Cosmetic Dentistry Be Worth It?
There must be a reason why cosmetic dentistry continues to amass popularity over the years. It has provided a solution to many patients looking to achieve beautiful smiles quickly and effectively. Besides, cosmetic dentists will regard your facial features when developing a treatment plan to advance your smile. This way, your smile will not look fake but rather accentuate the rest of your facial features. Other benefits of cosmetic dentistry are:
- Provides a quick fix to various dental flaws
- One cosmetic dental procedure can correct various imperfections in your mouth. For example, dental veneers can improve teeth’ color, shape, and size.
- You have alternative procedures to choose from to achieve the kind of smile you want. It gives you options regarding the level of invasiveness, permanence, and cost.
Cosmetic dentistry can help you boost your quality of life by achieving the smile of your dreams. The best part is that you may not always need to undergo invasive treatment protocols. This is your chance to achieve the smile you deserve within cosmetic dentistry.